This webinar and live demonstration will take a closer look at the importance of pull force and break strength tensile testing, types of pull force and break strength testing - Destructive and Non-destructive, and setting up the ideal tensile test in accordance with ASTM D638 and ASTM D751.
What you will learn in this webinar and live demonstration:
- Types of pull force and break strength testing - Destructive and Non-destructive
- The importance of pull force and creak strength testing
- Selecting the ideal Tester
- Selecting the ideal Grips or Fixtures
- Measuring Pull Force and Break Strength to determine pass or fail
- Troubleshooting inconsistent test results or non-repeatable tests
Who should attend?
R&D, Testing, Manufacturing, Production and Quality personnel involved in:
- Plastics and Rubber
- Fabric and Textile
- Soft and Hard Metals
- Manufacturers and Producers
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device